Specializing in the structural inspections and certifications
We “OPS” provide professional structural consulting and certification services with the help of professionals. Our engineers are happy to visit your site, carry out an inspection and help you prepare for your construction project.
With our experience, we have created a building inspection checklist that helps our team to look at everything.
Our Structural Design Services
These services include, but are not limited to:
- Building Inspections (pre-purchase, pre-sale, and general)
- Strata Inspections (for multi-unit residential buildings)
- Dilapidation Reports (assessing the condition of neighboring properties before construction or renovation)
- Roof Inspections (including roof leaks, condition assessment, and certifications)
- Structural Engineering Inspections (assessing the structural integrity of buildings)
- Foundation Inspections (checking the stability and condition of building foundations)
- Compliance Inspections (ensuring compliance with building codes and regulations)
- Pool Safety Inspections (verifying compliance with pool safety standards)
- Waterproofing Inspections (for basements, roofs, and other water-prone areas)
- Façade Inspections (inspecting the exterior cladding and façade of buildings)
- Building Certification (issuing certificates of occupancy or compliance)
Get A Free Quote Today!
Our staff is professional, experienced, and communicative. Moreover, if you wonder what a building inspector checks, then note that our team will conduct a thorough evaluation of your building premises, leave no detail untouched, and generate a property inspection report.
After the inspection, you will be issued a structural certification with the help of an inspection report stating that the work has been carried out in compliance with all standard procedures and that all warranties are in place for the specified contractual period.
Do not worry if it is essential for you because our building inspection report costs are minimal, and we always put our customers first. One thing that we guarantee you is an updated house inspection checklist Australia could ever ask for. Consequent to all this, please call us for a building defects report and an apartment inspection.